Access state-of-the-art noise monitoring and modelling technologies and well respected professional noise assessment services, under one roof – saving you time and money.
Our sound level meters with extended period data collection; cutting edge computer software; and our highly trained software analysts, have you covered for all environmental noise requirements.
For compliance with your liquor licence conditions, Duke Environmental uses a state-of-the-art sound level meter to calibrate your Sound Limiting Device.
The team at Duke Environmental liaise closely with representatives from Local and State Government to assist your facility in obtaining a new or amended licence under the Liquor Act 1992 in respect to noise emission levels.
General and Liquor Licensing services include:
- Noise Source Identification and Measurements
- Noise Assessment, Monitoring, Modelling and Acoustic Attenuation
- Industrial, Commercial, Residential Subdivision, Sport and Recreation
- Future Traffic Noise Impacts
- Liquor Licencing – Building design, acoustic mitigation, calibration of sound limiting devices and annual licence testing.